Make calls, send emails, etc. Find out who is in charge of roster decisions. Make sure they know your athlete is hungry and what he can do if given the opportunity.
« what would advice would you give to someone who was looking to get into agency or personnel for a team – law degree, no law degree, what sets people apart or makes them stand out as "qualified?" Thanks.
How do you get players in all star game?
- RT @corryjoel: Signing bonus was the only form of guaranteed money for many years after the salary cap was implemented in the early 1990s.… 5 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: It’s expensive agency, Not free agency. 6 days ago
- The most eye 👀 opening thing today is the WR contracts 💵 💲💰💸 #NFLFreeAgency #NFL Somebody tell me if the % of cap s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @Brodell_Haggins: So this is pretty nuts https://t.co/DOXnIQ1UXh 6 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: I don’t think there will be Any free agents left by 4 o’clock tomorrow( when free agency begins)! 6 days ago
- RT @BenVolin: Richard Sherman's contract with the 49ers is basically a case study on how not to negotiate a contract bostonglobe.com/sports/patriot… 1 week ago