Ask me anything about the #NFL, player contracts, roster limits and rules, etc. today on http://www.AskAnNFLAgent.com!
« To expand on post 76: The scenario I proposed would be for a player who might get cut, but if he can help the team with some salary cap space next year, he might be more valuable to the team. hat is of course assuming no other team would sign him if cut
- RT @corryjoel: Signing bonus was the only form of guaranteed money for many years after the salary cap was implemented in the early 1990s.… 5 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: It’s expensive agency, Not free agency. 6 days ago
- The most eye 👀 opening thing today is the WR contracts 💵 💲💰💸 #NFLFreeAgency #NFL Somebody tell me if the % of cap s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @Brodell_Haggins: So this is pretty nuts https://t.co/DOXnIQ1UXh 6 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: I don’t think there will be Any free agents left by 4 o’clock tomorrow( when free agency begins)! 6 days ago
- RT @BenVolin: Richard Sherman's contract with the 49ers is basically a case study on how not to negotiate a contract bostonglobe.com/sports/patriot… 1 week ago