I highly doubt the NFLPA does NFL Agent certification for new agents in 2011. I could be wrong. I would call the NFLPA and ask for Athelia Doggette or send her an email.
« In regards to an undrafted free agent who is invited to attend training camp, is that player compensated even if he does not make the team?
Any information on agent certification in 2011?
- RT @corryjoel: Signing bonus was the only form of guaranteed money for many years after the salary cap was implemented in the early 1990s.… 5 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: It’s expensive agency, Not free agency. 6 days ago
- The most eye 👀 opening thing today is the WR contracts 💵 💲💰💸 #NFLFreeAgency #NFL Somebody tell me if the % of cap s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @Brodell_Haggins: So this is pretty nuts https://t.co/DOXnIQ1UXh 6 days ago
- RT @sonofbum: I don’t think there will be Any free agents left by 4 o’clock tomorrow( when free agency begins)! 6 days ago
- RT @BenVolin: Richard Sherman's contract with the 49ers is basically a case study on how not to negotiate a contract bostonglobe.com/sports/patriot… 1 week ago